Ferdinand Consultants knows that you value the way in which your personal data is processed and recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy.
The Company undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and privacy, in particular in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 adopted on April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals when it comes to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter “the Regulation”). We are committed to the following principles:
- you have no obligation to provide us with the personal data we request from you. However, some of this data may be required to access certain services. As such, if you decide not to provide us with this data, you may not have access to some of our services;
- we collect and process your data solely for the purposes described in this Policy or for specific purposes that we have informed you about and/or for which you have given your consent;
- our approach is to minimize the collection of personal data: i.e. only collecting the personal data necessary for the processing and uses we have in mind, and not collecting data in a superfluous way;
- if the personal data in our possession is no longer useful for the personal data processing that we carry out, and no legal obligation requires us to keep it, we will do everything in our power to remove, destroy or anonymize it.Information collected
When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, or registering to use other services, or registering for an event, the Company requires you to provide personal contact information, such as name, organization name, address, phone number, and email address (“required contact information”). When registering for an event or request to use another service, the Company may also require you to provide billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, (“billing information”). When visitors apply for a job with Ferdinand Consultants, the Company may also require you to submit additional personal information as well as a resume (“applicant information”). Required contact information, billing information, applicant information, optional information and any other information you submit to the Company to or through the services are referred to collectively as “data.”
When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through The Company’s website or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
As you navigate the Company’s website, Ferdinand Consultants may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools (“website navigational information”). Website navigational information includes cookies, log files, pixel tags, local storage objects, and other tracking technologies to automatically collect information about your activities, such as your searches, page views, date and time of your visit, and other information about your use of the the Company`s websites or solutions. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the the Company ́s websites such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
The Company’s intention is not to seek any sensitive information through our websites unless legally required for recruiting purposes. Sensitive information includes a number of types of data relating to: age, race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or other similar beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; sexual life or criminal record. We suggest that you do not provide sensitive information of this nature. If you do wish to provide sensitive information for any reason, the Company accepts your explicit consent to use that information in the ways described in this privacy statement or as described at the point where you choose to disclose this information.
Use of information collected
The company uses data about its customers to perform the services requested. The Company also uses data to plan and host training courses and host online forums in which training attendees may participate.
The Company may also use data about the customers of Ferdinand Consultants and attendees for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in our services and to send you information regarding the Company.
Ferdinand Consultants uses website navigational information to operate and improve the company’s websites. When a visitor provides personal information to us, we use it in connection with the purposes for which it was provided to us, as stated at the point of collection (or as obvious from the context of collection).
Disclosures of your personal data
We may need to share your personal information in order to provide you with our services or manage our business.
We may also employ the services of third party service providers who provide services to us. These service providers have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and will use any personal information we share with them (or which they collect on our behalf) solely for the purpose of providing those services. We take appropriate steps to ensure that such third parties treat your Personal Information with the same care that we do. Where third party service providers receive your information we remain responsible for the use of your personal data.
We may be required to disclose your personal data to law enforcement bodies, regulators, agencies or other third parties under a legal requirement or court order. We act responsibly and take account of your interests when responding to any such requests.
Managing your preferences
The Company offers customers who provide contact information a means to choose how the company uses the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails.
You may, of course, decline to submit information through the the Company websites, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings.
At any time, you can send us a written communication to the registered office of Ferdinand Consultants or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition.
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether in Ferdinand Consultants we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
The rights you can exercise are the following:
- You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to make a claim to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection on its website www.agpd.es, if deemed appropriate.
- Right to withdraw from your subscription to our information by sending an email to: email@example.com indicating in your request: LEAVE SUBSCRIPTION.
- Right to revoke the consent given for the processing of your data at any time whenever possible. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
The security of your information is important to us. The Company has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe.